- The conflict in Tigray continues to drive massive displacement across the Region, with tens of thousands of people arriving into Shire, Axum and Adwa over the last weeks.
- Aid workers are scaling up the response and have assisted over 1 million people with food and more than 630,000 people with clean water. WASH services are improving in IDP sites
- All clusters have an established coordination forum in Mekelle, while all but three have set up coordination structures in Shire.
- To date, 67 per cent of the targeted woredas have been accessed through 50 mobile health teams compared to 25 per cent in February 2021
- Concerning reports of violations of human rights continue to arise. There are more than 500 self-reported rape cases so far.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.