• The Acute watery diarrhoea (AWD) outbreak is still on going in 11 woredas, six zones of Oromia and Somali regions. By week 21, a total of 1, 935 AWD cases and 19 deaths (CFR 1%, AR 0.05%)had been reported. Harena woreda in Oromia region reported its first case, increasing the number of affected woredas from 10 to 11.
• No new cases of suspected yellow fever have been reported since the 22 reported during week 20/2016 in South Omo. Active surveillance continues in the area.
• A typhoid outbreak is on going in Benatsenay and Malie woredas in South Omo zone.
• As of 31 May, 4,395 measles cases had been reported, with 3,597 confirmed in total.
• Nutrition: No new information was available at the time of reporting.