- Continuing operations against Rwandan Hutu armed opposition groups by FARDC with MONUC support
- More than 1,672,000 IDPs in the two provinces of North Kivu and South Kivu
- Increased exactions against local populations by FARDC and other armed groups
- Relief assistance continuing, hampered by skirmishes and attacks on humanitarians
- 121 cases of attacks against humanitarian actors since the beginning of the year
- Multiplication of reprisals against civilians by armed groups
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.