- The DRC hosts an estimated 2 million IDPs, currently more than any other country in the world.
- The crisis is caused by two elements: chronic instability, and recurrent acute waves of fighting.
- The crisis is mainly concentrated in the east's Kivu provinces, and in the north-east's Province Orientale.
- Despite insecurity and logistic obstacles, humanitarian actors are working to reach as many beneficiaries as possible.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.