▪ A verification exercise targeting almost 19,000 refugees from the Central African Republic was completed in Nord Ubangi Province.
▪ UNHCR launched the construction of 1,000 additional emergency shelters at Kigonze displacement site in Bunia, Ituri Province.
▪ Cash for shelter assistance was provided to 1,300 displaced, returnees and host community households in the Kasai region.
▪ Nearly 1,000 internally displaced households received core relief items in Ituri Province.
▪ 601 Burundian refugees were voluntarily repatriated to Burundi.