GLIDE n° FL-2010-000076-COL
Period covered by this Final Report: 8 December 2010 to 30 November 2011.
Appeal target: 1,320,879 Swiss francs.
Appeal coverage: 86 per cent
• 25,000 Swiss francs were allocated from the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies’ (IFRC) Disaster Relief Emergency Fund (DREF) to support this operation.
• On 8 December 2010, a Preliminary Emergency Appeal was launched to support 3,800 families for 6 months.
• On 17 December 2010, an Emergency Appeal was issued to seek 1,075,905 Swiss francs to support the Colombian Red Cross Society (CRCS), increasing the assistance to 14,300 families (71,500 persons).
• On 1 April 2011, an operations update was issued informing that the department of Córdoba was replaced by the department of Bolivar to fill a gap in assistance identified during coordinating meetings with other organizations.
• On 3 June 2011, the appeal was revised to extend the implementation timeframe to 9 months to complete activities with a revised budget of 1,320,878 Swiss francs. In addition, the targeted number of people was increased to 14,372 families (72 additional families). This emergency operation was to close at the end of August.
• On 31 August 2011, the implementation timeframe was extended to 12 months to complete activities in shelter and relief distribution.