• Insufficient funding and lack of access are hampering delivery of an adequate assistance to affected populations in need of protection, nutrition, food, WASH and education
• As of 15 February, it is estimated that some 15,703 CAR people are in the Democratic Republic of Congo and 1,500 sought refuge in Chad.
• 13,500 children under 5, in the Seleka area and Bangui, will suffer from Severe Acute Malnutrition.
• ECHO humanitarian plan for CAR updated with an additional 4 million Euros that will be used to mainly respond to the ongoing crisis • No contributions received to date for the 2013 CAP amounting to US$129 million.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.