- Affected populations are in need of protection, nutrition, food, WASH, and education.
- Results of a recent rapid assessment on food security reveal uncertainty for the 2013 agriculture campaign.
- WFP estimates that over 80,000 people in the Seleka area will be food insecure during the 2013 lean season.
- Closed schools in the Seleka area leave 166.000 children without access to education.
- No contribution received so far for the 2013 CAP amounted at US$129 million.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.