• More than 170,000 people, half of them minors, have fled in the Ouham province.
• A call for urgent action to address humanitarian needs in CAR during a high-level meeting in New York.
• 500 households remain displaced in Hodjo and Satema, in the Basse Kotto province.
• National measles vaccination campaign launched, targeting 550,000 children aged between 6 and 59 months in all districts.
• The Consolidated Appeal Process remains under funded with 39 percent of funds received.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.