· The humanitarian situation has improved for 24,000 vulnerable people in Boda (Lobaye). Food, medical, nutrition, NFIs and WASH support is being provided through CHF.
· Between 1 and 19 April, WFP and partners distributed over 1,200 mt of food to 109,500 people
· A total of 6,800 children were treated for severe acute malnutrition.
· Hostilities in Ouaka, Kemo, Nana-Gribizi and Nana-Mambere Provinces claimed more lives and resulted in new displacements.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.