· Self-proclaimed President Michel Djotodia sets up a 97-member transitional council following the ECCAS meeting in N’Djamena on 3 April.
· Severe insecurity continues to limit humanitarian operations.
· Health needs remain critical. Drugs and medical equipment are being distributed to health facilities in Bangui.
· Additional funding required to expand the response in Bangui and beyond.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.