· 15,000 people from minorities remain at high risk of attacks in 18 locations across the north-west and south-west of the Central African Republic.
· Humanitarian actors and international forces are finalizing the evacuation plan for 3,000 IDPs trapped in the PK12 neigbhourhood of Bangui and at risk of massacre.
· The Chadian Government announced on 20 February the end of the repatriation of its nationals and other civilians from CAR.
· Emergency Relief Coordinator and United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Valerie Amos ended a three-day visit to CAR on 20 February with a call for increased security and protection for all communities.
· WASH partners have almost completed the rehabilitation of the SODECA's water distribution system in Bangui. Partners have also provided enough treatment products to allow the city’s water treatment plant to deliver safe water to 600,000 people for the next three months
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.