• Four children aged between 12 and 17 years-old, and one teacher, lost their lives in a NSAG attack on the Government Bilingual High School in Ekondo Titi, Ndian division, South-West region.
• Incidents of diversion and looting of food supplies forced the World Food Programme (WFP) to temporarily suspend distribution in Meme and Menchum divisons, North-West region.
• A 13-year-old boy was severely injured after picking up an improvised explosive device (IED) in Mezam division, North-West region.
• The cholera outbreak in the South-West region continues to spread. At least two health districts have confirmed new cases, with 134 cases and 6 deaths in total. The case fatality rate is 4.4 per cent as of 25 November.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.