• In NW region, 17 out of the I9 health districts reported confirmed cases of COVID-l9. 61 % of the cases have been recorded in Bamenda and 13% of total cases recorded in Fundong health district.
• In SW region, 10 out of the I8 health districts reported confirmed cases of COVID-l9. 75% of the cases have been recorded in Buea and Limbe healt
• WHO Early Warning Alerts, and Response System (EWARS) reported one suspected Yellow fever case in Wone, Konye health district, South West Region (SWR).
• Ensure the all health districts implement COVID-19 response activities (contact tracing, testing, sensitization and case management).
• Stronger sensitization is required to counter the misinformation about the management of COVID-19 in the communities and at health facilities.
• There is need for more CHWs to be trained and empowered to carry out community activities.
• There is need to strengthen the information-sharing mechanism between the health districts and regional delegation of public health.
• There is inadequate infrastructure and equipment for COVID-19 case management in the regions.
• Very few communities tested using RDTs in remote health districts.
• Reduced positivity of RDTs leading to fewer contacts followed and an apparent decline which may not be realistic (source SW regional delegation).