• Number of COVID-19 cases and community deaths are on the rise in both regions.
• The total Cholera cases increased to 40 in Mabetta health area, emergency relief is being deployed by WHO and South West (SW) regional delegation of public health.
• The NWSW the region received COVID-19 rapid test kits from the central level.
• The NWSW regional delegation expanded to support more health districts and other sectors to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
• NGO partners doubled efforts on COVID-19 response in NW and SW regions.