- Food purchasing power of households increased in rural and urban areas 2.7% and 1.4% month-on-month.
- Retail price of lowest quality rice decreased 1.3% in rural areas and increased 1.5% in urban areas month-on-month.
- Wholesale price of mixed rice increased 1.6% month-on-month and 1.6% year-on-year.
- The Inflation Rate was 4.3% in February. Food prices decreased 0.2% and gasoline prices increased 0.8% month-on-month.
- FAO Food Price Index averaged 212.8 points, a month-on-month increase of 2.3% due to unfavorable weather conditions affecting some crops.
- Thai and Vietnamese Export price of rice: Thai rice prices increased 0.3% while export price of Vietnamese rice decreased 2.7% month-on-month.