• Former President Laurent Gbagbo arrested on 11 April
• Extensive humanitarian needs in Côte d’Ivoire and Liberia: US$ 300 million needed for response
• WFP and partners provide life-saving food assistance to tens of thousands of internally displaced people in Côte d’Ivoire and Ivorian refugees in Liberia
• UNDAC team deployed to Côte d’Ivoire to strengthen humanitarian coordination and information management processes
• Schools reopen in central, northern and western regions
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.