· Displacement situation fluid as groups of IDPs and refugees return to areas of origin to assess conditions for return
· 200,000 IDPs identified in Abidjan and throughout the country; only 28% living in organized sites
· 85% of students back in school in Centre, North and West (CNO) regions; additional funds required to address critical shortage of materials and infrastructure
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.