I. Highlights/key priorities
• The UNDAC team identifies urgent humanitarian needs in the western part of the Ivory Coast
• Preparatory work underway for decongestioning IDP site at Duekoué Catholic Mission
• Reopening of banks to pay civil servants in Abidjan enables better access to basic necessities
• 20% funding of Emergency Humanitarian Action Plan for Côte d’Ivoire, Liberia, Guinea, Ghana and Togo
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.