I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• President Ouattara calls on the militia to lay down their arms;
• Critical humanitarian situation in the triangle Zouan Hounien Toulepleu- Bloléquin, in western Côte d’Ivoire;
• Slow resumption of classes in Abidjan on 26 April;
• Emergency Humanitarian Action Plan for Côte d’Ivoire and neighboring countries funded at 20% of required USD 160 million.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.