This report is produced by OCHA in collaboration with humanitarian partners. It was issued by OCHA Côte d’Ivoire. It covers the period from 6 to 13 July. The next report will be issued on or around 21July,2011.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• Large-scale population movements continue as both IDPs and Ivorian Refugees from Liberia start return to their zones of residence within the country.
• The humanitarian community in Côte d’Ivoire adopts a new information-sharing platform.
• Humanitarian actors plead for improved security amid renewed incidents of banditry and extortion since the suppression of checkpoints in the West.
• New IASC Gender Adviser arrives in Côte d’Ivoire to support the humanitarian community and the Government.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.