- Since 11 May, monsoon rains have affected 29,650 people, with 2,909 individuals displaced, 33 injured and 1 killed.
- The health sector has received US $15.2 million (13%) out of the $113.1 million requested through the Rohingya Refugee Crisis Joint Response Plan 2018 (https://fts.unocha.org/appeals/656/summary) as of 27 June 2018. Additional funding is required to attend to the health needs of the Rohingya community as well as strengthening the health system in Cox’s Bazar.
• Since 11 May, 166 landslides/erosion and 119 wind/storms were reported.
• WHO alerted health partners to the temporary closure of a health facility as part of its routine monitoring of health service availability. The sector also gave live updates of roads made inaccessible due to monsoons.
• WHO helped train 30 Mobile Medical Team members in a WHO-funded workshop.