• 607,000 new arrivals are reported as of 28 October, according to IOM Needs and Population Monitoring, UNHCR and other field reports from Naikhongchhari (Bandarbhan district).
• Since the last situation report on 26 October, there have been 2,000 new arrivals.
• As of 28th October, the government has registered 325,660 people using biometric registration.
• The Local Government and Engineering Department (LGED) is constructing the access road towards different spontaneous camps. Meanwhile 10 access roads 9.25 Kilometer length 68% has been completed.
• The Military started construction of main the connecting road within the new camp, which will be 22 kilometers long. 5 kilometres have been completed.
• The Bangladesh Government Social Services Division has identified and registered 22,484 orphaned children as of 28th October.
• Thirteen new NGOs were granted FD7 permission this week. The ISCG remains available to assist partners with the clearance process through the NGO Coordination Cell.
• During the last reporting period, many statistics have changed due to better data collection and better data reporting from partners.
607,000 Cumulative arrivals since 25 Aug
46,000 Arrivals in host communities
327,000 Arrivals in Kutupalong Expansion Site
234,000 Arrivals in other settlements and camps