Bangladesh: Rohingya Emergency Response EWARS Epidemiological Bulletin W47 2018, 28 November 2018
• Acute respiratory infection, acute watery diarrhoea and unexplained fever were reported with the highest proportional morbidity in last week.
• No severe AWD case alerts were reported in week 47.
• EWARS refresher training has now been completed training approximately 240 EWARS reporting partners across 6 days between 18 and 29 November.
• The aim of the EWARS refresher training was to improve the quality of reporting to EWARS. Between the first and second weeks of training completeness of reporting improved by 8%.
• No notable changes in trends of other diseases and syndromes.