• Diphtheria showing decreasing trend.
• Vector borne diseases showing somewhat increasing trend.
• Overall, AWD trend showing slight decreasing trend.
• Some camps have higher number of Acute Respiratory Infections (ARI) especially in <5 year old age group for week 33 • Unexplained fever showing steady trend, however, some concerns have been raised on localized outbreaks.
• Other diseases and clinical syndromes remain within the previous level.
• Overall reporting decreases due to EID holidays.