- Diphtheria case-patients still reporting from the camps and confirmed case-patients from host community.
- Overall, AWD trend remains stable.
- Number of Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) & Acute Juandice Syndrome (AJS) case-patients reporting increases than previous weeks but overall trend remains stable.
- Other diseases and clinical syndromes remain within the previous level.
EWARS Reporting Updates:
- EWARS is transitioning from old zoning system to new camp system.
- To date, 151 health facilities are registered as active Early Warning Alert and Response System (EWARS) reporting sites.
- For week 29, 106/151 weekly reports (70%) were received by Tuesday 24 July 2018, resulting in a cumulative completeness of 77% in 2018.
- A total of 30 alerts were triggered in week 29, in which 8 are currently being monitored by the WHO Epidemiology.