Bangladesh: Rohingya Emergency Response EWARS Epidemiological Bulletin W24 2019, 21 June 2019
▪ Evaluation for EWARS surveillance system is on going.
▪ WHO has successfully completed second joint assessment team (JAT) team training among health and WASH sector partners.
▪ Acute respiratory infection (ARI), diarrheal diseases & unexplained fever are the diseases with highest proportional morbidity in last week
▪ Acute respiratory infection (ARI) still showing increasing trend but no noteworthy changes in trends of other diseases and syndromes.
▪ Acute watery diarhhoea (AWD) situation in the camps remain unchanged.