Bangladesh: Epidemiological Highlights Week 30 (02-08 Aug), 2018
• Diphtheria case-patients still reporting from the camps and confirmed case-patients from host community.
• Overall, AWD trend showing decreasing trend.
• Number of Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) & Acute Juandice Syndrome (AJS) case-patients reporting decreases than previous weeks but unexplained fever showing slightly increasing trend.
• No significant change in vector brone disease trend.
• Other diseases and clinical syndromes remain within the previous level.