I. HIGHLIGHTS / KEY PRIORITIES
- The Zambezi River continues to rise due to heavy rainfall; along the Angola-Zambia border by more than one metre over the weekend;
- Also in Namibia, the river at Katima Mulilo is predicted over the next 7 to 10 days to reach critical levels;
- Mozambique has declared a Red Alert and is responding to flooding in its central and southern regions; and
- The Government of South Africa has declared a national disaster.
- A map of the impacts can be found on Page 9.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.