HIGHLIGHTS / KEY PRIORITIES
- In Madagascar, the cumulative impact of Tropical Disturbance Bingiza includes 14 deaths, 64 injured, 8 missing, 5,591 traditional houses destroyed and around 19,000 displaced to transit sites. Government will not be declaring a national disaster.
- In Namibia, the Cuvelai Basin, in particular the Oshakati area, should be on alert for possible flooding from the north in the coming week.
- In Mozambique, the flood alert level has been downgraded from red to orange in the river basins of the southern and northern regions and maintained at red along the Zambezi Basin in the central region.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.