I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
- Floods in Albania have led to the evacuation of 3,752 persons.
- The Government of Albania has declared a 'status of civil emergency' and appealed for international assistance, asking for boats and helicopters; water pumps and generators; fuel; food; and medicine.
- The EU Monitoring & Information Centre (EU-MIC) has dispatched a team, joined by a member of the UN Disaster Assessment & Coordination (UNDAC) team to help assess the situation.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.