1. 250,000 families will be supported in the construction and use of household sanitary toilets
2. 1,250 schools will be equipped with child friendly WASH facilities
3. Sustainable and safe water access will be available for an additional 1,000,000 people by the end of 2010,
1. Starting from 2010 the enrolment of girls in primary schools, will be increase by 20 per cent resulting in 2.64 million girls being enrolled in school by the end of 2013. 60 per cent of girls enrolled in grade 1 during 2009 reach grade 5 of the education cycle (or 210,000 girls complete grade 5 in 2013) through improved quality of teaching and learning.
2. 30 per cent of all primary schools will be child-friendly or 3,300 schools practicing child-friendly principles.
3. Literacy rates among females aged 15-24 years will be increased by 50 per cent, through expansion of literacy centers.