This report is produced by OCHA Afghanistan in collaboration with humanitarian partners. It covers the period from 22 June-03 July. The next report will be issued as information is available.
I. HIGHLIGHTS/KEY PRIORITIES
• According to ANDMA Bamyan, on 22 June 2012, flash floods destroyed 30 houses and damaged five more in Saighan district of Bamyan province.
• In response Solidarités provided non-food assistance to 38 affected households.
II. Situation Overview
• According to ANDMA, flash flood destroyed 30 houses and damaged five more in Qara Khowal,
Deh-eman, and Dehnoola villages of Saighan district. Reportedly, infrastructure and agriculture land were heavily damaged. No casualties have been reported.
• Solidarités provided non-food kits to 38 affected households.
• Provincial Disaster Management Committee tasked DoRR and National Rural Access Program (NRAP) with the infrastructure recovery.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.