- As of end of July 2009, Consolidated Appeals in the MENACA region are 52% funded. Humanitarian country teams in each country have now presented a Mid Year Review; an updated situation analysis and progress report of each appeal. For full details, please visit www.humanitarianappeal.net
- The Food Sector represents 33% of all of the requirements for appeals across the region, and is 50% funded
- As of 27 July, 14% of all CERF grants in 2009 have been given to projects in the MENACA region, predominantly in the occupied Palestinian territory and Pakistan
- During the second quarter of 2009, the majority (65%) of assistance given by countries in the MENACA region was given to World Food Programme projects in Pakistan, the occupied Palestinian territory and Kenya
- 89% of all of the aid given so far in 2009 by countries in the MENACA region was donated between January-March; of this, over 90% was directed towards humanitarian relief in the occupied Palestinian territory
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.