• 2011 CAP is 42 per cent funded.
• The total IDP population in the country is estimated at 416,593 persons / 68,151 families as of 31 March 2011.
• Between 2002-2011, between 5.5 and 6 million refugees returned to Afghanistan. UNHCR has assisted the return of 4,538,409 refugees as of 27 March 2011.
• 130 incidents in which children were killed or injured due to conflict related violence were reported, out of which 90 were verified (85%, higher than ever)
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit https://www.unocha.org/.