Afghanistan: Bi-weeky Review, 12 February 2013
INSIDE THIS ISSUE
- Economic Development
- Governance & Rule of Law
- Security & Force Protection
- Social & Strategic Infrastructure
- Pakistani authorities release one hundred containers from Karachi port.
- India will assist Afghanistan in developing the stone and marble industry.
- Peace talks between Afghanistan and Pakistan held in London.
- Afghanistan’s rank in the World Press Freedom Index has improved by 22 points.
- UN Committee accuses ISAF’s bombings of causing the death of many children.
- Military equipment to be left behind may end up in the hands of the Taliban.
- The TAPI member countries set up a Special Purpose Vehicle to attract investors.
- ANSA calls on the government to implement standards for pollution reduction.