This immersive five-day course in international humanitarian law (IHL) is open to humanitarian practitioners who wish to become acquainted with the legal framework applicable to armed conflict. Combining theory and practice, the course follows a methodology involving exercises, simulations and discussions based on the actual challenges that humanitarian workers face today.
Gender training is the practical tool for analyzing gender differentiation and provides adequate knowledge regarding major factors that influence and are responsible for maintaining or change the structure of gender differentiation. It is also a development intervention which aims to change awareness, knowledge, skill and behavior in relation to gender. It concerns with developing skills, capacity to translate such awareness into very specific tools that can be used into practice.
This Workshop is a specialized program, which offers a systematic and comprehensive preparation, through innovative and result-oriented training, in the field of conflict management, peacekeeping and peacebuilding.
In this course participants will gain the knowledge of operations and functions of municipal development including policy making, committee structures and processes, and budget processes. It is designed to provide participants with a specialization in municipal leadership and administrative services. In addition to public policy making and effective service delivery, the program focuses on accounting and financial management, human resource management, community development, and social, cultural and political issues.
- World bank Project cycle and Project documentation
- World bank project financial Management Guidelines and borrower responsibilities
- Project Interim Financial Reporting and its Cycle
- Internal control
- Planning and budgeting
- Project Accounting system
- IFRS and its characteristics
- Annual Financial reporting
- Internal Audit control & Arrangements
- Skills on project Financial Management system
- Disbursement policies and procedures statement of Expenditure
- IFRS- …