- Morocco launches anti-smuggling operation
- Armed Clashes in Tripoli Take Heavy Toll on Migrants
- EU says it won’t reply to Italy’s ‘threats’ over migrants
- Rescue vessel Aquarius allowed to dock in Malta
- EU to support Spain, Morocco on migration
- Italy allows migrants to land in Sicily
- Algeria to host 2nd international Conference on irregular migration
- Sudan to develop national anti-trafficking strategy
Migration takes center stage at EU summit
Austria plans to use border guards in Africa
Covering mixed migration to, through & from NORTH AFRICA MIXED MIGRATION HUB
About: MHub is the regional knowledge hub and secretariat for the North Africa Mixed Migration Task Force, comprising of DRC, IOM, OHCHR, RMMS, Save the Children, UNHCR, UNICEF and UNODC. It promotes a human rights-based approach to ensure the protection of people moving in mixed and complex flows to, through and from North Africa.
Scope: This bulletin covers mixed migration trends in Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Sudan, Tunisia, Greece and Italy.