Student brings dialogue experience at university back home during vacation
A Sudanese University student Fatah Elalim brought back lessons to his community in Sudan’s Western Kordofan State, about dialogue as a way to transform local conflicts non-violently.
ICT4Peace in the Horn of Africa?
Mollifying the Web in Ethiopia: Matching Practice to Policy
Social Media, Community Policing and the ‘Digitisation’ of public participation in Kenya
Webs of peace and conflict: diasporic engagement in South Sudan
Internet shutdowns as major constraints for digital political activism in the Horn of Africa
Somali elections online: View from Mogadishu
Somalia under Farmaajo: Fresh start or another false dawn?
Somalia’s recent election gives Somali women a glimmer of hope
‘Regional’ representation and resistance: Is there a relationship between 2017 elections in Somalia and Somaliland?
Money and drought: Beyond the politico-security sustainability of elections in Somalia and Somaliland
- Editor's Note
- Gender, peace, and security at 16: Some entry points for enhanced thought and leadership
- Financing for women, peace and security
- Reaching higher: Women liberators and gender
- Beyond numbers: Gender and UN peacekeeping
- Comment garantir la paix à travers la réduction des inégalités ?