This report is based on the passage of Intense Tropical Cyclone Enawo which affected Madagascar in March 2017, the strongest cyclone experienced by the country over the last 10 years.
Cyclone Enawo came in through the North East of the country, at the level of Antalaha district, as a strong category 4 cyclone on Monday 06 March 2017 at night. Enawo then swept through the country striking the highlands and got out of the country on Thursday 09 March in the far South of the country.
A. PURPOSE AND RATIONALE
Task Team Objective:
Creation and endorsement of IASC Guidelines on Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in Humanitarian Action.
• Preparatory Phase One: Formation of Task Team and Terms of Reference and Work Plan (Q3, Q4 2016)
• Phase Two: Resource Mobilization and Human Resources (Q4 2016 Q1, Q2 2017)
• Phase Three: Data Collection, Mapping and Research (Q2, 2017)
• Phase Four: Development of Initial Draft Guidelines (Q3 2017 – Q3 2018)
• Phase Five: Final Review, Validation and Production (Q4 2018)