The outbreak of violence in the Kasai region of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) as a result of elections scheduled for December 2018, triggered the internal displacement of some 1.4 million people and the flight of over 35,000 refugees into Lunda Norte Province, Angola.
The Government of Angola (GoA) has maintained an open door policy since March 2017, and welcomed Congolese nationals fleeing as a result of conflict in DRC.
In the evening of Thursday the 9 August 2018, the state of Kerala in India, was witnessing severe flooding due to continuing rains which have been ongoing for a few days. Vigorous southwest monsoon has left a trail of destruction across Kerala, killing at least 26 people over last 48 hours. This vigorous monsoon eventually has led to the increase in level of water in many dams / reservoirs in Kerala. The incessant rains caused havoc by flooding many districts in Northern districts of Kerala namely Idukki, Ernakulam, Malapuram, Kozhikode, Palakkad and Wyanad.
Período correspondiente del 11 de junio al 05 de agosto 2018.
ACCIONES PSICOSOCIALES Y DE SALUD MENTAL.
• Apoyo Psicosocial Basado en la Comunidad.
• Primeros Auxilios Psicológicos.
• Psico-educación para población albergada. Temas: emociones, crisis, técnicas de liberación del estrés, duelo, autoestima, recuperación de la comunidad y proyecto de vida.
• Atención individual.
• Coordinación con Área de Salud Mental de Escuintla y Alotenango.
• Coordinación con Organizaciones contraparte de ACT Alianza. Colectivo Utz Che.