FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA (FSM), GUAM (USA)
• Tropical Cyclone IN-FA moved through Pohnpei and Chuuk as a Tropical Storm / Typhoon over the last 48 h, causing strong winds and heavy rains.
• Over the next 48 h, it is forecast to move north-west of Chuuk State, as a Typhoon, and pass south of Guam and north of Yap State islands on 20-21 November, still as a Typhoon.
• Heavy rains and strong winds affected several areas of Saudi Arabia on 17 November, killing 12 people and causing floods, electricity outages and wind damage in western areas.
• Over the next 24 h, light rainfall may still affect south-western areas.
• Heavy rains affected south-eastern India, over the last 10 days, causing floods and killing over 80 people in Tamil Nadu and six in Andhra Pradesh.
• Over the next 24 h locally heavy rains may still affect southern India.
• Over the last week heavy rains affected Sri Lanka, especially the Northern Province. As of 19 Nov, there were over 120 000 people affected, two dead and 4 200 houses damaged in the country.
• Over the next 48 h, heavy rains, thundesrtorms and winds may still affect northern Sri Lanka.