• Heavy rain affected some areas of Angola over the last few days, causing floods in Cuanza Sul Province (centralwestern Angola). As of 7 March, media reported six deaths as well as several flooded roads and houses in Sumbe municipality.
• Over the next 48 h, locally heavy rain may still affect central Angola.
• On 7 March, due to heavy rainfall and flooding threats, an emergency situation has been declared for 14 cities and municipalities in central and western parts of Serbia.
• As of 8 March, 118 people were evacuated by fire and rescue units of the Ministry of Interior. Additionally 710 households have been flooded while around 500 may be affected.
• Safety and security measures are being undertaken in the form of mobilization and deployment of water pumping capacities as well as specialized water rescue teams.
• Heavy rain continued affecting several areas of Indonesia over the last week, causing more floods.
• At least 1 600 houses were reported flooded in several areas of the provinces: Lampung,
Jambi, South Sumatra, West Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, South Sulawesi and West Java (as of 7 March).
• Over the next 48 h, moderate with locally heavy rain, may still affect some areas of the islands of Sumatra, Java and Kalimantan.
• Heavy rain and strong winds reportedly affected Northern California over the weekend causing rivers to overflow and flooding.
• Local media reported two people dead, traffic disruption in several parts of the state, as well as several people evacuated in the county of Santa Cruz, as of 7 March.