• TC ZENA continued moving east-southeast weakening. On 7 April at 6.00 UTC its centre was located approx. 180 km south-west of the island of Eua (Tonga) and it had max. sust. wind speed of 65 km/h.
• Over the next 48 h it is forecast to continue moving eastsoutheast weakening further and dissipating. Locally heavy rain and strong winds may affect several parts of Tonga, as well as the southern Lau group of islands (Fiji) over the next 24 h.
• Local media reported that all evacuees in the province of Ba (Fiji) have currently returned home although all schools throughout the country remain closed, as of 7 April early morning (UTC).
• Heavy rain has been affecting the northern and north-eastern provinces of the country, over the last few days, causing floods.
• Local media reported that over 1 000 people were evacuated, over 3 000 were affected and several houses were damaged in the provinces of Entre Rios, Formosa, Corrientes and Santa Fe, as of 6 April.
• Heavy rain affected the state of Meghalaya, especially the district of East Khasi Hills, on 5 April causing floods.
• National authorities report seven people injured, 350 people affected, several homes damaged and power outages throughout the district of East Khasi Hills, as of 6 April.
• Severe weather, including hail and strong winds reportedly affected several areas of northern Vietnam on 3 April, causing damage.
• Local media report at least one person injured and over 1 000 houses were partially or fully damaged in Tuyen Quang province (Northeast region), as of 4 April.