Democratic Republic of Congo: Province Orientale: the continuing scourge of the LRA - January 2013
• 350,000 people forcibly uprooted in Haut-Uele and Bas-Uele Districts (70% of IDPs in the province) due to LRA attacks;
• With 36% of all LRA-related displacements, Dungu is the most affected Territory ;
• IDPs are returning in and around Dungu and Faradje due to improvements in the security situation;
• Ongoing humanitarian assistance in spite of early recovery gaps;
• African Union forces deployed since 2012.