To support conflicted-affected populations access appropriate and equitable assistance that meets humanitarian needs and reduces underlying drivers of conflict at all levels.
The Business Development & Fundraising Coordinator (BDFC) will support the Country Director and other country program staff to grow Oxfam income and partnerships at the country level in order to resource our program strategy.
- To assist people affected by the Iraq Crisis through the provision of essential humanitarian aid.
- To support the Oxfam Iraq Strategy towards the localization of Humanitarian Aid
- To support develop the capacity of local CSOs and network of Oxfam partners
About the MENA region
Do you want to play a key role in an experienced and passionate team supporting and shaping CARE International UK's humanitarian portfolio? Join the global humanitarian programmes team!
Why work for us?
CARE International is one of the world's leading humanitarian and development charities. We fight poverty and injustice in the world's most vulnerable places. We save lives in disasters and conflicts. We stand with women, girls and their communities to achieve lasting change for a better future.
One person in three in the world lives in poverty. Oxfam is determined to change that world by mobilizing the power of people against poverty.
- Closing date: Monday 24th December 2018 @ 23:59 GMT *
- Interviews: Between 23rd January and 1st February 2019
- Contract: Permanent (Subject to being able to establish an "open-ended" contract of employment)
- Salary: in line with Oxfam Values & subject to location
- Location: Flexible - Oxford & Nairobi preferred (on national terms), other locations where Oxfam has an office can be considered subject to budget and …
FOR PHILIPPINES NATIONAL ONLY
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS EXCITING ROLE?
Oxfam is a vibrant global movement of passionate, dedicated people fighting poverty together. People power drives everything we do. From saving lives and developing projects that put poor people in charge of their lives and livelihoods, to campaigning for change that lasts. That’s Oxfam in action. If you share this vision and commitment, then you are exactly who we are looking for.