2,868 open jobs
The EU Aid Volunteers initiative provides an opportunity to European citizens and long-term residents,
from a wide range of backgrounds and with a diversity of skills and professional experience, to get involved in humanitarian aid projects, support the provision of needs based humanitarian aid in third countries and engage in volunteering opportunities through deployment.
The Danish Refugee Council assists refugees and internally displaced persons across the globe: we provide emergency aid, fight for their rights, and strengthen their opportunity for a brighter future. We work in conflict-affected areas, along the displacement routes, and in the countries where refugees settle. In cooperation with local communities, we strive for responsible and sustainable solutions. We work toward successful integration and – whenever possible – for the fulfilment of the wish to return home.
Title: Programme Associate Communications
Form of Employment: Full-time
Starting Date: February 2019
Duration: until 31 December 2019 with possibility of renewal
Deadline: 28 January 2019, 12:00 PM local time
The medical department is based in Brussels with decentralized units or positions in Cape Town, the Southern African Medical Unit (SAMU), in Luxembourg, the Luxembourg Operational Research unit (LuxOR), in Beirut, in Rome and in Rio. The department is composed of members working in the operations department in a dual-matrix system (deputy cell coordinators & medical officers) and experts working in the medical department itself.
· Undertakes or coordinates as appropriate, investigations into alleged misconduct, malfeasance, mismanagement, fraud, corruption, waste of resources, abuse of authority, corporal punishment cases, SEA, allegations of child abuse and other types of misconduct or violations of UNRWA’s regulations, rules and administrative instructions throughout the Field Office and its installations including, but not limited to, schools, health centers and camps, applying and ensuring objectivity, impartiality and fairness throughout the investigative processes in accordance with generally recognized …
· Provides leadership and sets the strategic and operational direction for the activities of the field investigations office, plans, priorities and workflows; substantively contributes to revision, development and implementation of operational guidelines and procedures at the field level; monitors the budget envelope for the office to ensure efficient utilization of available resources; manages and supports the work of Investigators and such other staff as may be designated by the Field Director; assists with specific assignments in other Fields if required;
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have 5 years' experience of work in humanitarian and/or development context programmes?
Do you have passion for improving effectiveness and impact of multi-sectoral programs and demonstrating tangible outcomes?
If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you.
Head of Support Services
The starting salary package for this position is £48,954 GBP /approx. $65,350 USD including all allowances.
About the role: This is a 12 month, replacement role with unaccompanied terms based in Lebanon with a salary of Band 3 €35,811 to €39,790.
You will report to the Programme Director and will directly line manage the MEAL Team Leader and work closely with the programme team. You will also represent Concern in consultation with the Programme Director to National and the North Region Sectoral Working Groups, Coordination Fora, UN Agencies, Donors and NGOs.
Desired strat date: March 2019
Duration : CDD 10 months
Location : based in Paris HQ with regular trips / stays abroad (50%).
Having just been created, the position aims at further developing support capacities for this particular Desk.
HEKS/EPER Swiss Church Aid is the aid organisation of the Protestant Churches of Switzerland and has its headquarters in Zurich/Switzerland. HEKS/EPER works towards a more humane and more equitable world, assisting people and communities to overcome economic, social or humanitarian disparities in order to gain autonomy and to live with dignity both in Switzerland and abroad. Therefore, HEKS/EPER engages in development cooperation, humanitarian aid and church cooperation. HEKS/EPER has its own coordination offices in presently 19 key countries and around 200 projects world-wide.
- Provides technical support to ensure all RSSD staff in the assigned Field properly utilize all systems and software for day-to-day operational needs; this includes the Refugees Records Information System (RRIS), Micro-Credit Support Programme MIS and Community-based Organization Data System;
- Assists HERRIS in the planning for system testing, system installations, backup needs and formal on-the-job training for the use of Relief and Social Service Department systems;
- Implements the technical guidance, instructions and support documentations provided by the …
CARE is a leading relief and development non-governmental organization working to end global poverty. Established in 1946, it is now a confederation composed of 14 members and 4 affiliates. Working in over 95 countries around the world, CARE is reaching more than 83 million people through its programs. With more than 11,000 employees worldwide, we have a strong local presence: 95% of our staff are nationals of the countries where our programs are implemented.
CARE is a leading relief and development non-governmental organization fighting global poverty. Established in 1946, it is now a confederation composed of 14 members and 4 affiliates. In 2016, CARE worked in 95 countries around the world, supporting development and humanitarian projects to reach more than 83 million people. While CARE is a large international organization with more than 11,000 employees worldwide, we have a strong local presence: 95% of our staff are nationals of the countries where our programs are implemented.
Lebanon Head of Mission (National hire)
Department & Location
Amount of travel required:
Travels within Lebanon, the region and internationally (as required).
Director of the Sub Region – Middle East
Lebanon Country Team – currently 17 staff
Contract: 12 months, fixed term
Salary: £25, 584
Closing date: 24th January 2019 11:59 UK time
Date de prise de fonction souhaitée: 15 mars 2019 Durée : CDI Localisation:Siège de Solidarités International, Clichy
Dawlaty implements several projects inside and outside Syria, which involve coordination and capacity building with Syrian civil society organizations, particularly on issues of women empowerment, transitional justice and joint advocacy initiatives. The program officer will lead the implementation of two of these projects as well as participate in the overall implementation of Dalwaty's programs.
· Responsible for developing work plans, maintaining and managing grants/projects files.