- Review the current portfolio of open global international positions and assess recruiting strategy and initiatives.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates using professional networking sites and social media.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Conduct initial screens with prospective applicants and organize on-going interviews with hiring manager and recommend hires to hiring managers.
- Develop and implement international college recruiting initiatives.
- Build networks to find qualified passive …
- Lead the development and monitor of the editorial and publishing strategy to ensure quality and standards appropriate for CIP outputs.
- Strengthen the delivery of effective workflows for the production and dissemination of CIP outputs, ensuring consistency of style, production quality and suitability for audiences.
- Identify and maintain a cadre of high-quality writers, editors, proofreaders and multimedia content producers.
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an international non-profit, non-governmental research organization committed to conducting high quality and policy relevant research on population, health, education and development issues facing sub-Saharan Africa. APHRC seeks to recruit a Health Economist to work in the Maternal and Child Wellbeing Unit within APHRC’s Research Division.
Lead in the development of costing data collection tools
African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) est une Organisation Non Gouvernementale, basée en Afrique, qui œuvre dans la recherche scientifique de haut niveau dans des domaines comme l’éducation, la population, la santé, le vieillissement, l’urbanisation et le bien-être des populations africaines. APHRC vise à susciter le changement en Afrique Subsaharienne en utilisant des données fiables analysées par des chercheurs africains expérimentés.
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking an experienced Project Management Officer to work directly under Technologies for African Agricultural Transformation Project (TAAT) and help ensure they deliver on-time, within the applicable scope and budget.
The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of TAAT project, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. If you enjoy working with other professionals dedicated to achieving food security, we encourage you to apply.