Resource Manager – Evaluation and Research Practice, London, United Kingdom
Apply now: Job no: 497388
Work type: Permanent
Location: United Kingdom
Categories: International development
Who we are
Are you a Resource Manager (RM) with experience in professional services and deploying consultants and specialists across a wide range of complex projects and programmes? Coffey wants you!
BEQUAL Basic Education Quality and Access in Lao PDR
Human Resources Manager
- Opportunity to contribute to the education sector in Laos with this significant basic education program
- Fulltime contract to the end of BEQUAL Phase I (31 August 2020)
- Based at BEQUAL Office, Ministry of Education and Sports, Vientiane, Lao PDR
- Based in Vientiane, Laos
- 2 years (with potential for extension)
The Government of Australia recognises the priority of the Government of Laos to build capacity in human resources – at both the individual and organisational level.
- Key Senior Coordinator role with the long-standing Australia Awards program
- Monitoring and Evaluation focused role
- Port Moresby based, Non-ARF role
- Start date as soon as possible
Australia Awards – Papua New Guinea is designed to promote knowledge, leadership and enduring ties between Australia and PNG. It aims to build knowledge and skills to address PNG’s economic and development challenges through international scholarships to Australia, and the provision of in-PNG scholarships.
About the Programme: DFID’s Multi-year Humanitarian Programme (MYHP) is the UK’s primary programme for delivering humanitarian support in Afghanistan.
We will evaluate two of the components of the MYHP;
The Afghanistan Resilience Consortium (ARC) and
The Early Recovery Consortium (ERC).