MEAL OFFICER – SERBIA
- Country: Serbia
- Ngo: Oxfam Italy
- Department: International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid
- Position: MEAL Officer (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) – This is a
- National position but open to internationals (at the same conditions)
- Starting date: 11 June 2018
- Duration: 2 months – with probable extension
- Gross Salary: around 2.000-2.350 Euros gross per month, according to candidate’s previous experience
Purpose of Activity/Assignment:
There are currently around 3.750 refugees, asylum- seekers and migrants accommodated in government facilities, out of whom 1.150 are children (242 at the pre-school, 475 at the primary school and 266 at the secondary school age). In January 2018, 86% of refugee and migrant children were of the primary school age and 15% of secondary school aged children have attended mainstream education.
Cooperante (m/f) especializado en fortalecimiento de procesos de cambio social, trabajo en red y comunicación en torno a los bienes naturales en Guatemala
Junto con alrededor de 130 organizaciones copartes en 13 países socios y miles de voluntarios en Flandes Broederlijk Delen lucha cada día contra la desigualdad. Compartir. Y redistribuir. Esto es para nosotros la solución..
Heartland Alliance International (HAI) seeks candidates for Chief-of-Party (CoP) for an upcoming five-year, program to strengthen HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment referral services for key populations (KP) engaged in high-risk behavior in Guatemala. This position reports directly to the Regional Director, Latin America and Caribbean.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities